- Contemporary (feminine) fit barong
- Hand embroidered front design with ornamental knotting, rope, leaves and vines (companion piece to the Marc barong)
- Random speckles of embroidery on the rest of the barong
- Half open pechera (button front half opening)
- Side vents
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Custom made to your measurements and specifications. *You MUST choose the features you want in the drop down menus above before adding barong to cart. **You MUST also get measured. Please allow at least 2 months to produce and deliver. Free alterations are available after delivery subject to terms. Click here to see "How This Works".
- Available in blouse or dress length. Model is wearing a dress length barong. Click here to see an example of a blouse length barong. *This choice is made during the measuring process.
- Available in Slim Cut (form-fitting with a little space for comfort and movement) or Regular Cut (with extra space for more comfort and movement). Model is wearing a Slim Cut barong. Click here to see an example of a Regular Cut barong.
- Available in Full Long Sleeve (with buttoned cuffs) [click here for an example], 3/4 Sleeve (with buttoned cuffs) as shown here by the model, 1/2 Sleeve (with buttoned cuffs) [click here for an example], or Short Sleeve (no cuffs) [click here for an example].
- Available with Regular Pointed Collar [click here for an example] or Chinese / Mandarin Collar. Model is wearing a Chinese / Mandarin Collar.
- This barong is translucent, and your purchase does not include the garment(s) that model wears here underneath.
- As these barongs are customized and made by hand, there may be some variations in color, embroidery and button designs.
- Cocoon Outer: 100% Silk (synthetic, not from animals)
- Inner Lining: 100% Organza
Gentle hand wash only. See our FAQ page for care instructions at the bottom. Click here for the FAQ page.
Custom made in the Philippines
All prices are in US dollars
ABOUT THE MODEL
Coley Curry is originally from Chicago, Illinois, and she currently lives in Phoenix, Arizona where she is pursuing her master's degree in fine arts at Arizona State University.
Coley is working on her thesis where she is combining the use of dance and film to share stories about Filipinx people. She is interested in representation and the elements of healing that can be found through connecting to culture, sharing stories and dancing those stories. Coley would like to connect with other people who have similar interests. Reach out to her if you'd like to discuss more.
Fun Facts: Coley's favorite color is grey. One of her favorite songs is "A Sunday Kind of Love" by Etta James. One summer, Coley lived in a castle in Northern England which was one of the castles where Harry Potter was filmed. She likes to say the she lived at Hogwarts.
Follow Coley on Instagram @aynako.curry
Photo shoot location: Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
Nawa Stacking Brass Bangles in 4th picture available at Cambio & Co.