- Traditional (masculine) fit barong
- Hand embroidered front design with ornamental knotting, rope, leaves and vines (companion piece to the Coley barong)
- Random speckles of embroidery on the rest of the barong
- Half open pechera (button front half opening)
- Side vents
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Custom made to your measurements and specifications. *You MUST choose the features you want in the drop down menus above before adding barong to cart. **You MUST also get measured. Please allow at least 2 months to produce and deliver. Free alterations are available after delivery subject to terms. Click here to see "How This Works".
- Available in Slim Cut (form fitting with a little space for comfort and movement) or Regular Cut (with extra space for more comfort and movement). Model is wearing a Slim Cut barong. Click here for an example of a Regular Cut barong.
- Available in Long Sleeve (with buttoned cuffs) or Short Sleeves (no cuffs). Model is wearing Short Sleeves. Click here for an example of a barong with Long Sleeves.
- Available with Regular Pointed Collar or Chinese / Mandarin Collar. Model is wearing the Regular Pointed Collar. Click here for an example of a Chinese / Mandarin Collar.
- As these barongs are customized and made by hand, there may be some variations in color, embroidery and button designs.
Cocoon Outer: 100% Silk (synthetic, not from animals)
Inner Lining: 100% Organza
Gentle hand wash only. See our FAQ page for care instructions at the bottom. Click here for the FAQ page.
Custom made in the Philippines
All prices are in US dollars
ABOUT THE MODEL
Marc Andre Densing is originally from Queens, New York, and he now lives in Los Angeles, California. Marc works for the Walt Disney Company in human resources.
At Disney, he is a founding member and is currently on the leadership team of IMPACT, a business/employee resource group dedicated to inspiring and supporting AAPI employees to achieve their professional goals with a focus on development, retention and advancement of AAPI's at the company.
Outside of work, Marc is on the leadership team of the Empowering Pilipino Youth through Collaboration (EPYC) program under the National Federation of Filipino American Associations (NaFFAA), focusing on developing youth leaders in Pilipino organizations across the country.
Marc is also a new dog parent! He just adopted a Corgi/Terrier mix named Spencer.
Follow Marc on Instagram @marccdancingg
Photo shoot location: Griffith Observatory, Los Angeles, California