- Traditional (masculine) fit barong
- Hand embroidered vertical strips of calado style designs on both sides of the front (companion piece to the Iris B barong)
- Random speckles of embroidery on the rest of the barong
- Full open pechera (button front full opening)
- Side vents
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Custom made to your measurements and specifications. *You MUST choose the features you want in the drop down menus above before adding barong to cart. **You MUST also get measured. Please allow at least 2 months to produce and deliver. Free alterations are available after delivery subject to terms. Click here to see "How This Works".
- Available in Slim Cut (form fitting with a little space for comfort and movement) or Regular Cut (with extra space for more comfort and movement). Model is wearing a Slim Cut barong. Click here for an example of a Regular Cut barong.
- Available in Long Sleeve (with buttoned cuffs) or Short Sleeves (no cuffs). Model is wearing Long Sleeves. Click here for an example of a barong with Short Sleeves.
- Available with Regular Pointed Collar or Chinese / Mandarin Collar. Model is wearing the Regular Pointed Collar. Click here for an example of a Chinese / Mandarin Collar.
- As these barongs are customized and made by hand, there may be some variations in color, embroidery and button designs.
- Outer is Piña Silk: 50% Pineapple Leaf Fiber, 50% Silk (synthetic, not from animals)
- Inner Lining is 100% Organza
Gentle hand wash only. See our FAQ page for care instructions at the bottom. Click here for the FAQ page.
Custom made in the Philippines
All prices are in US dollars
ABOUT THE MODEL
Arland Macasieb is originally from Clifton, New Jersey. He currently lives in Millburn, New Jersey. Arland is a professional triathlete, exercise physiologist and the CEO of the Filipino American Triathlon Club (Fil-Am Tri Club).
Look out for Fil-Am Tri Club and Fil-Am Racing events, which have been raising funds and awareness for worthy causes like Fil Vet REP and the Congressional Gold Medals that were awarded to Filipino World War II veterans.
Connect with Arland, Fil-Am Tri Club and Fil-Am Racing on Twitter and on Instagram - @arlandmac - @filamtri - @filamracing
Photoshoot Location: Jersey City, New Jersey