- Contemporary (feminine) fit barong
- Hand embroidered paisley, leaf, vine and diamond front design (companion piece to the "Matt" barong)
- Random speckles of embroidery on the rest of the barong
- Half open pechera (button front half opening)
- Side vents
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Custom made to your measurements and specifications. *You MUST choose the features you want in the drop down menus above before adding barong to cart. **You MUST also get measured. Please allow at least 2 months to produce and deliver. Free alterations are available after delivery subject to terms. Click here to see "How This Works".
- Available in blouse or dress length. Model is wearing a blouse length barong. Click here to see an example of a dress length barong. *This choice is made during the measurement process.
- Available in Slim Cut (form-fitting with a little space for comfort and movement) or Regular Cut (with extra space for more comfort and movement). Model is wearing a Slim Cut barong. Click here to see an example of a Regular Cut barong.
- Available in Full Long Sleeve (with buttoned cuffs) [click here for an example], 3/4 Sleeve (with buttoned cuffs) as shown here by the model, 1/2 Sleeve (with buttoned cuffs) [click here for an example], or Short Sleeve (no cuffs) [click here for an example].
- Available with Regular Pointed Collar [click here for an example] or Chinese / Mandarin Collar. Model is wearing a Chinese / Mandarin Collar.
- This barong is translucent, and your purchase does not include the garment(s) that model wears here underneath.
- As these barongs are customized and made by hand, there may be some variations in color, embroidery and button designs.
Jusi: 100% Silk (synthetic, not from animals)
Gentle hand wash only. See our FAQ page for care instructions at the bottom. Click here for the FAQ page.
Custom made in the Philippines
All prices are in US dollars
ABOUT THE MODEL
Christine Fabro is a native and resident of Queens, New York. She works as a health insurance navigator for the Apicha Community Health Center. She is also currently the East Coast Coordinator of the Kapit Bisig Kabataan (Youth Link Arms) Network, a national alliance of Filipino youth and student organizations that advocate for environmental justice and human rights in the Philippines. This organization was originally formed in response to Typhoon Haiyan.
Connect with Christine on Instagram: @teacupsfulloftea
Photoshoot location: Little Manila, Woodside, Queens, New York