- Traditional (masculine) fit barong
- Hand embroidered "Ethnic" front design in gold colored thread (companion piece to the Andrelie barong)
- Random speckles of embroidery on the rest of the barong
- Half open pechera (button front half opening)
- Side vents
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Custom made to your measurements and specifications. *You MUST choose the features you want in the drop down menus above before adding barong to cart. **You MUST also get measured. Please allow at least 2 months to produce and deliver. Free alterations are available after delivery subject to terms. Click here to see "How This Works".
- Available in Slim Cut (form fitting with a little space for comfort and movement) or Regular Cut (with extra space for more comfort and movement). Model is wearing a Slim Cut barong. Click here for an example of a Regular Cut barong.
- Available in Long Sleeve (with buttoned cuffs) or Short Sleeves (no cuffs). Model is wearing Short Sleeves. Click here for an example of a barong with Long Sleeves.
- Available with Regular Pointed Collar or Chinese / Mandarin Collar. Model is wearing the Regular Pointed Collar. Click here for an example of a Chinese / Mandarin Collar.
- As these barongs are customized and made by hand, there may be some variations in color, embroidery and button designs.
Jusi: 100% Silk (synthetic, not from animals)
Gentle hand wash only. See our FAQ page for care instructions at the bottom. Click here for the FAQ page.
Custom made in the Philippines
All prices are in US dollars
ABOUT THE MODEL
Ryan Letada is originally from the Bronx, New York by way of the Philippines. He currently lives in Brooklyn, New York. He is the CEO and Co-Founder of NextDayBetter.
From Ryan: "We're losing the global PR battle when it comes to immigrants. At NextDayBetter, we're tackling this head on. We celebrate the stories of diaspora members and immigrants across the globe and call them to action. We launch stories that show our contributions to humanity and world-shaking ideas."
Follow NextDayBetter and Ryan on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter - @NextDayBetter and @rletada
Photshoot Location: New York, New York