- Hand embroidered front Sarimanok (the legendary bird of the Maranao people) design (companion piece to the Blase barong)
- Random speckles of embroidery on the rest of the barong
- Half open pechera (button front half opening)
- Side vents
- Custom made to your measurements and specifications. *You MUST choose the features you want in the drop down menus above before adding barong to cart. **You MUST also get measured by a Pineapple Ind rep. Click here to see "How This Works".
- Available in Slim Cut (form-fitting with a little space for comfort and movement) or Regular Cut (with extra space for more comfort and movement). Model is wearing Slim Cut. Click here to see an example of Regular Cut.
Anna Mercado Clark, 37, is originally from Quezon City, Philippines, and she now lives in New York City. Anna is an attorney at Phillips Lytle LLP focusing on commercial litigation, white collar investigations and data security and privacy. She received the Super Lawyers Rising Star recognition from 2014 to 2017
Anna is a founding member and inaugural vice president of the Filipino American Lawyers Association (FALA) NY, for which she currently serves as a board member and programming chair. As programming chair, Anna develops continuing legal education programs and panel events, which are open not only to lawyers but to the general public, as well.