- Hand embroidered paisley, leaf, vine and diamond front design (companion piece to the "Matt" barong)
- Random speckles of embroidery on the rest of the barong
- Half open pechera (button front half opening)
- Side vents
- Custom made to your measurements and specifications. *You MUST choose the features you want in the drop down menus above before adding barong to cart. **You MUST also get measured by a Pineapple Ind rep. Click here to see "How This Works".
- Available in Slim Cut (form-fitting with a little space for comfort and movement) or Regular Cut (with extra space for more comfort and movement). Model is wearing Slim Cut. Click here to see an example of Regular Cut.
- Available in Full Long Sleeve (with buttoned cuffs), 3/4 Sleeve (with buttoned cuffs) as shown HERE by the model, 1/2 Sleeve (with buttoned cuffs) [click here for an example], or Short Sleeve (no cuffs).
- Available with Regular Pointed Collar or Chinese / Mandarin Collar. Model is wearing a Chinese / Mandarin Collar.
- As these barongs are customized and made by hand, there may be some variations in color, embroidery and button designs.
Christine Fabro, 25, is a native and resident of Queens, New York. She works as a health insurance navigator for the Apicha Community Health Center. She is also currently the East Coast Coordinator of the Kapit Bisig Kabataan (Youth Link Arms) Network, a national alliance of Filipino youth and student organizations that advocate for environmental justice and human rights in the Philippines. This organization was originally formed in response to Typhoon Haiyan.
Connect with Christine on Instagram: @teacupsfulloftea
Photoshoot location: Little Manila, Woodside, Queens, New York