- Hand embroidered front flower, leaf and vine design (companion piece to the "Bryan" barong)
- Random speckles of embroidery on the rest of the barong
- Half open pechera (button front half opening)
- Side vents
- Custom made to your measurements and specifications. *You MUST choose the features you want in the drop down menus above before adding barong to cart. **You MUST also get measured by a Pineapple Ind rep. Click here to see "How This Works".
- Available in Slim Cut (form-fitting with a little space for comfort and movement) or Regular Cut (with extra space for more comfort and movement). Model is wearing Slim Cut. Click here to see an example of Regular Cut.
Iris Zalun is originally from Long Island, New York, and she now lives in New Jersey. Iris is a voting rights organizer for the Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund (AALDEF). She is also the Board Chair for Pilipino American Unity for Progress (UniPro).