- Hand embroidered vine, leaf and diamond front design (companion piece to the "Noel" barong)
- Random speckles of embroidery on the rest of the barong
- Half open pechera (button front half opening)
- Side vents
- Custom made to your measurements and specifications. *You MUST choose the features you want in the drop down menus above before adding barong to cart. **You MUST also get measured by a Pineapple Ind rep. Click here to see "How This Works".
- Available in Slim Cut (form-fitting with a little space for comfort and movement) or Regular Cut (with extra space for more comfort and movement). Model is wearing Slim Cut. Click here to see an example of Regular Cut.
Krizia Medenilla, 29, is originally from Cypress, California and is currently living in Los Angeles, California. She works in television ad sales for LA18 KSCI-TV. One of Krizia's current passion projects is Beacon | Echo Park, a café restaurant located right on the edge of Echo Park Lake, which was launched late December 2016.
From Krizia: "The goal is to not only serve fantastic food, but to create partnerships and programs in support of our local community, such as the collaboration with Children's Hospital Los Angeles to raise funds for their big push to Make March Matter."
Follow Beacon | Echo Park on Instagram for updates - @beaconechopark
Follow Krizia on Instagram, as well - @kriziamedenilla