- Contemporary (feminine) fit barong
- Hand embroidered parrots, paisley, flowers, leaves and dotted diamond design (companion piece to the Rodrigo barong)
- Random speckles of embroidery on the rest of the barong
- Half open pechera (button front half opening)
- Side vents
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Custom made to your measurements and specifications. *You MUST choose the features you want in the drop down menus above before adding barong to cart. **You MUST also get measured. Please allow at least 2 months to produce and deliver. Free alterations are available after delivery subject to terms. Click here to see "How This Works".
- Available in blouse or dress length. Model is wearing a dress length barong. Click here to see an example of a blouse length barong. *This choice is made during the measurement process.
- Available in Slim Cut (form-fitting with a little space for comfort and movement) or Regular Cut (with extra space for more comfort and movement). Model is wearing a Slim Cut barong. Click here to see an example of a Regular Cut barong.
- Available in Full Long Sleeve (with buttoned cuffs) [click here for an example], 3/4 Sleeve (with buttoned cuffs) [click here for an example], 1/2 Sleeve (with buttoned cuffs) [click here for an example], or Short Sleeve as seen here on the model.
- Available with Regular Pointed Collar [click here for an example] or Chinese / Mandarin Collar. Model is wearing the Chinese / Mandarin Collar.
- This barong is translucent, and your purchase does not include the garment(s) that model wears here underneath.
- As these barongs are customized and made by hand, there may be some variations in color, embroidery and button designs.
- Outer is Piña Silk: 50% Pineapple Leaf Fiber, 50% Silk (synthetic, not from animals)
- Inner Lining is 100% Organza
Gentle hand wash only. See our FAQ page for care instructions at the bottom. Click here for the FAQ page.
Custom made in the Philippines
All prices are in US dollars
ABOUT THE MODEL
Rechelle Balanzat was born in the Philippines and raised in Bayonne, New Jersey. She is currently living in New York City where she is the founder and CEO of JULIETTE, a premium laundry and dry cleaning service and app.
About JULIETTE: Clients use the app to request a pick-up. Clothes are picked up, cleaned and delivered within 24 hours, 7 days a week. Each garment is cared for and beautifully packaged from the JULIETTE flagship location on the Upper West Side of NYC.
Rechelle's focus: building JULIETTE's brand, owning the New York laundry market and giving back to communities.
Fun Facts: Rechelle can speak Tagalog, Spanish, Italian and French.
Favorite Quote: "Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein
Connect with Rechelle on Instagram and Twitter: @irechelle Connect with JULIETTE on Instagram: @juliettelaundry
Photoshoot location: Bronx, New York