- Hand embroidered "Pinalay" front design (companion piece to the Mansour barong) with stylized vines, leaves and diamond shapes.
- Random speckles of embroidery on the rest of the barong
- Half open pechera (button front half opening)
- Side vents
- Custom made to your measurements and specifications. *You MUST choose the features you want in the drop down menus above before adding barong to cart. **You MUST also get measured by a Pineapple Ind rep. Click here to see "How This Works".
- Available in Slim Cut (form-fitting with a little space for comfort and movement) or Regular Cut (with extra space for more comfort and movement). Model is wearing Slim Cut. Click here to see an example of Regular Cut.
Rose-Ann Aragon, 26, is a native Chicagoan currently living in Houston, Texas. She is an on-air reporter for the NBC Houston affiliate KPRC Channel 2 News. Roe is a one woman band: she shoots, writes and edits all of her stories.
Roe is also active with Pilipino American Unity for Progress (UniPro), a national 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that envisions a unified and engaged Pilipino America. She is one of the founders of UniPro Chicago-Midwest, and she is the assistant programming director for UniPro Texas.
Connect with Roe on social media. Facebook - www.facebook.com/RAragonKPRC2; Instagram - @RoseannAragon; Twitter - @RAragonKPRC2
Photoshoot location: the Fine Arts Building, Chicago, Illinois.