- Hand embroidered "Ethnic" front design (companion piece to the "Andrelie" barong)
- Random speckles of embroidery on the rest of the barong
- Half open pechera (button front half opening)
- Side vents
- Custom made to your measurements and specifications. *You MUST choose the features you want in the drop down menus above before adding barong to cart. **You MUST also get measured by a Pineapple Ind rep. Click here to see "How This Works".
- All Men's Fit Barong orders include a Chamisa de Chino (undershirt) chosen according to your measurements. Model is wearing a Chamisa de Chino underneath his Barong.
Jusi: 100% Silk
Gentle Hand Wash Only
Made in the Philippines
ABOUT THE MODEL
Ryan Letada, 31, is originally from the Bronx, New York by way of the Philippines. He currently lives in Brooklyn, New York. He is the CEO and Co-Founder of NextDayBetter.
From Ryan: "We're losing the global PR battle when it comes to immigrants. At NextDayBetter, we're tackling this head on. We celebrate the stories of diaspora members and immigrants across the globe and call them to action. We launch stories that show our contributions to humanity and world-shaking ideas."
Follow NextDayBetter and Ryan on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter - @NextDayBetter and @rletada