Ryann - Custom Jusi Barong Tagalog
- Contemporary (feminine) fit barong
- Embroidered front vine, leaf and rectangle design in gold and silver colored thread (companion piece to the Irma barong)
- Half open pechera (button front half opening)
- Short sleeves
- Side vents
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Custom made to your measurements and specifications. *You MUST choose the features you want in the drop down menus above before adding barong to cart. **You MUST also get measured. Please allow at least 2 months to produce and deliver. Free alterations are available after delivery subject to terms. Click here to see "How This Works".
- Available in Slim Cut (form-fitting with a little space for comfort and movement) or Regular Cut (with extra space for more comfort and movement). Model is wearing a Slim Cut barong. Click here to see an example of Regular Cut barong.
- Available in blouse or dress length. Model is wearing a blouse length barong. Click here to see an example of a dress length barong.
- Available with Regular Pointed Collar or Chinese / Mandarin Collar. Model is wearing the Regular Pointed Collar. Click here for an example of a Chinese / Mandarin Collar.
- This barong is translucent, and your purchase does not include the garment(s) that model wears here underneath.
* As these barongs are customized and made by hand, there may be some variations in color, embroidery and button designs.
Jusi: 100% Silk (synthetic, not from animals)
Gentle hand wash only. See FAQ for care instructions at the bottom of the page. Click here for the FAQ page.
Custom made in the Philippines
All prices are in US dollars
ABOUT THE MODEL
Ryann Tanap is originally from San Diego, California, and she now lives in Arlington, Virginia. She is a mental health champion and writer.
By day, Ryann oversees social media strategy for a nonprofit. By night, she performs spoken word poetry with organizations like the Armed Services Arts Partnership and This Is My Brave. Ryann believes in the healing power of creative and performing arts, and she is passionate about community building and raising up all communities of color. She is especially dedicated to increasing awareness of self-care and suicide prevention within multicultural, diverse communities.
Connect with Ryann, the Armed Services Partnership and This Is My Brave on social media:
Ryann - @mamatanap on Twitter and Instagram
Photo shoot location: Washington, DC