- Hand embroidered front leaf, vine, paisley and square shape design (companion piece to the "Steven" barong)
- Random speckles of embroidery on the rest of the barong
- Half open pechera (button front half opening)
- Side vents
- Custom made to your measurements and specifications. *You MUST choose the features you want in the drop down menus above before adding barong to cart. **You MUST also get measured by a Pineapple Ind rep. Click here to see "How This Works".
- Available in Slim Cut (form-fitting with a little space for comfort and movement) or Regular Cut (with extra space for more comfort and movement). Model is wearing Slim Cut. Click here to see an example of Regular Cut.
Sarahlynn Pablo, 38 years young, is from Chicago, Illinois by way of Ilocandia and Quezon City, Philippines. She is a Chicago-based writer and assistant editor of AmazingRibs.com, the world's most popular barbecue and grilling website by far. Sarahlynn is also the co-founder of Filipino Kitchen, a food media and events company that connects Filipinos across the diaspora to our culture and history via our amazing cuisine.
From Sarahlynn: "Community is one of Filipino Kitchen's core values. At our biggest event, Kultura Festival, we invite community based organizations like Pamanang Pinoy or From the Vaults: Philippine Collection at The Field Museum, AFIRE, Asian Americans Advancing Justice - Chicago, and 826 CHI."