- Traditional (masculine) fit barong
- Embroidered "Batok" front and back deisgn in blue grey and off white thread (companion piece to the Rissa barong)
- Random speckles of embroidery on the rest of the barong
- Half open pechera (button front half opening)
- Side vents
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Custom made to your measurements and specifications. *You MUST choose the features you want in the drop down menus above before adding barong to cart. **You MUST also get measured. Please allow at least 2 months to produce and deliver. Free alterations are available after delivery subject to terms. Click here to see "How This Works".
- Available in Slim Cut (form fitting with a little space for comfort and movement) or Regular Cut (with extra space for more comfort and movement). Model is wearing a Slim Cut barong. Click here for an example of a Regular Cut barong.
- Available in Long Sleeve (with buttoned cuffs) or Short Sleeves (no cuffs). Model is wearing Long Sleeves. Click here for an example of a barong with Short Sleeves.
- Available with Regular Pointed Collar or Chinese / Mandarin Collar. Model is wearing the Regular Pointed Collar. Click here for an example of a Chinese / Mandarin Collar.
- As these barongs are customized and made by hand, there may be some variations in color, embroidery and button designs.
Jusi: 100% Silk (synthetic, not from animals)
Gentle hand wash only. See our FAQ page for care instructions at the bottom. Click here for the FAQ page.
Custom made in the Philippines
All prices are in US dollars
ABOUT THE MODEL
Tonilyn A. Sideco is originally from San Francisco, California and is now living in Brooklyn, New York. Toni is a writer and director for stage and film, currently working on First Person on PBS and ToneOnTop Productions; media host; college professor and bartender at Jeepney Filipino Gastropub in NYC.
From Toni: Check out the latest season of First Person on PBS, a digital series on gender, sexuality and the queer community. Support Interstate, a queer Asian musical's fundraising efforts. They opened at the New York Musical Festival this past summer, and they are looking to head to Broadway. And stop by Jeepney NYC for some amazing cocktails poured by yours truly.
Follow Tonilyn on Instagram - @ToneOnTop, on Twitter - @tonilynsideco, and check out www.tonilynsideco.com
Photo shoot location: The New School, New York, New York