- Traditional (masculine) fit barong
- Hand embroidered front flowers, fans and leaves design (companion piece to the Rachelle barong)
- Random speckles of embroidery on the rest of the barong
- Half open pechera (button front half opening)
- Side vents
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Custom made to your measurements and specifications. *You MUST choose the features you want in the drop down menus above before adding barong to cart. **You MUST also get measured. Please allow at least 2 months to produce and deliver. Free alterations are available after delivery subject to terms. Click here to see "How This Works".
- Available in Slim Cut (form fitting with a little space for comfort and movement) or Regular Cut (with extra space for more comfort and movement). Model is wearing a Slim Cut barong. Click here for an example of a Regular Cut barong.
- Available in Long Sleeve (with buttoned cuffs) or Short Sleeves (no cuffs). Model is wearing Long Sleeves. Click here for an example of a barong with Short Sleeves.
- Available with Regular Pointed Collar or Chinese / Mandarin Collar. Model is wearing the Regular Pointed Collar. Click here for an example of a Chinese / Mandarin Collar.
- As these barongs are customized and made by hand, there may be some variations in color, embroidery and button designs.
- Outer is Piña Silk: 50% Pineapple Leaf Fiber, 50% Silk (synthetic, not from animals)
- Inner Lining is 100% Organza
Gentle hand wash only. See our FAQ page for care instructions at the bottom. Click here for the FAQ page.
Custom made in the Philippines
All prices are in US dollars
ABOUT THE MODEL
Ricky Tizon is originally from Voorhees, New Jersey. He currently lives in New York City where he works as a clinical pharmacist at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
Ricky asks that you donate to the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, to support cancer research, care and education programs, and to the Alicia Rose Victorious Foundation, to support their programs for hospitalized children with cancer or other life-threatening illnesses.
Photoshoot location: Harlem, New York, New York