- Contemporary (feminine) fit barong
- Hand embroidered flowers, fans and leaves design (companion piece to the Ricky barong)
- Random speckles of embroidery on the rest of the barong
- Half open pechera (button front half opening)
- Side vents
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Custom made to your measurements and specifications. *You MUST choose the features you want in the drop down menus above before adding barong to cart. **You MUST also get measured. Please allow at least 2 months to produce and deliver. Free alterations are available after delivery subject to terms. Click here to see "How This Works".
- Available in blouse or dress length. Model is wearing a dress length barong. Click here to see an example of a blouse length barong. *This choice is made during the measurement process.
- Available in Slim Cut (form-fitting with a little space for comfort and movement) or Regular Cut (with extra space for more comfort and movement). Model is wearing a Slim Cut barong. Click here to see an example of a Regular Cut barong.
- Available in Full Long Sleeve (with buttoned cuffs) [click here for an example], 3/4 Sleeve (with buttoned cuffs) [click here for an example], 1/2 Sleeve (with buttoned cuffs) as seen here on the model, or Short Sleeve (no cuffs) [click here for an example].
- Available with Regular Pointed Collar or Chinese / Mandarin Collar. Model is wearing the Regular Pointed Collar. Click here for an example of a Chinese / Mandarin Collar.
- This barong is translucent, and your purchase does not include the garment(s) that model wears here underneath.
- As these barongs are customized and made by hand, there may be some variations in color, embroidery and button designs.
- Outer is Piña Silk: 50% Pineapple Leaf Fiber, 50% Silk (synthetic, not from animals)
- Inner Lining is 100% Organza
Gentle hand wash only. See our FAQ page for care instructions at the bottom. Click here for the FAQ page.
Custom made in the Philippines
All prices are in US dollars
ABOUT THE MODEL
Rachelle Peraz Ocampo, EdM, is originally from Levittown, New York. She is currently living in Chinatown, New York where she works as the Associate Director of Health Education at the Charles B. Wang Community Health Center (CBWCHC).
During my full-time day job, I work with a passionate team of health educators to develop high-quality and meaningful health education materials for the community, particularly underserved Asian Americans. My commitment to community service, women’s health, and public health is demonstrated through leadership roles in local and international non-profits. I am also a voice for the FilAm community as one of the lead co-hosts of the first FilAm TV Talk Show in the NY metro area, Makilala TV and a Public Relations Consultant at Niwa PR.
Connect with Rachelle and her organizations on Instagram and Twitter: @rockyrach16 @makilalatv @rootsofhealth @unipronow
Photoshoot location: Little Italy, New York, New York