- Hand embroidered flowers, fans and leaves design (companion piece to the "Ricky" barong)
- Random speckles of embroidery on the rest of the barong
- Half open pechera (button front half opening)
- Side vents
- Custom made to your measurements and specifications. *You MUST choose the features you want in the drop down menus above before adding barong to cart. **You MUST also get measured by a Pineapple Ind rep. Click here to see "How This Works".
- Available in Slim Cut (form-fitting with a little space for comfort and movement) or Regular Cut (with extra space for more comfort and movement). Model is wearing Slim Cut. Click here to see an example of Regular Cut.
Rachelle Peraz Ocampo, EdM, is originally from Levittown, New York. She is currently living in Chinatown, New York where she works as the Associate Director of Health Education at the Charles B. Wang Community Health Center (CBWCHC).
During my full-time day job, I work with a passionate team of health educators to develop high-quality and meaningful health education materials for the community, particularly underserved Asian Americans. My commitment to community service, women’s health, and public health is demonstrated through leadership roles in local and international non-profits. I am also a voice for the FilAm community as one of the lead co-hosts of the first FilAm TV Talk Show in the NY metro area, Makilala TV and a Public Relations Consultant at Niwa PR.
Connect with Rachelle and her organizations on Instagram and Twitter: @rockyrach16 @makilalatv @rootsofhealth @unipronow
Photoshoot location: Little Italy, New York, New York