- Traditional (masculine) fit barong
- Hand embroidered paisley, leaf, and vine front design (companion piece to the Chrissi barong)
- Random speckles of embroidery on the rest of the barong
- Half open pechera (button front half opening)
- Side vents
- Custom made to your measurements and specifications. *You MUST choose the features you want in the drop down menus above before adding barong to cart. **You MUST also get measured. Please allow at least 2 months to produce and deliver. Free alterations are available after delivery subject to terms. Click here to see "How This Works".
- Available in Slim Cut (form fitting with a little space for comfort and movement) or Regular Cut (with extra space for more comfort and movement). Model is wearing a Slim Cut barong. Click here for an example of a Regular Cut barong.
- Available in Long Sleeve (with buttoned cuffs) or Short Sleeves (no cuffs). Model is wearing Short Sleeves. Click here for an example of a barong with Long Sleeves.
- Available with Regular Pointed Collar or Chinese / Mandarin Collar. Model is wearing the Regular Pointed Collar. Click here for an example of a Chinese / Mandarin Collar.
- As these barongs are customized and made by hand, there may be some variations in color, embroidery and button designs.
Jusi: 100% Silk (synthetic, not from animals)
Gentle hand wash only. See our FAQ page for care instructions at the bottom. Click here for the FAQ page.
Custom made in the Philippines
All prices are in US dollars
ABOUT THE MODEL
Matthew Florano Bukirin is a native and resident of Los Angeles, California. He is a risk manager for a private global engineering and consulting firm. His current projects are the Southern California High Speed Rail, LA Metro's Regional Connector and Purple Line Extension.
Matthew and his wife run a personal training company in Downtown Los Angeles (www.MMFitLA.com), and they are both proud Muay Thai practitioners training at the Yard Muay Thai in Los Angeles.
Photoshoot location: Downtown Los Angeles, California