- Hand embroidered "Ethnic" front design in gold colored thread (companion piece to the "Steve" barong)
- Random speckles of embroidery on the rest of the barong
- Half open pechera (button front half opening)
- Side vents
- Custom made to your measurements and specifications. *You MUST choose the features you want in the drop down menus above before adding barong to cart. **You MUST also get measured by a Pineapple Ind rep. Click here to see "How This Works".
- Available in Slim Cut (form-fitting with a little space for comfort and movement) or Regular Cut (with extra space for more comfort and movement). Model is wearing Slim Cut. Click here to see an example of Regular Cut.
- Available with Regular Pointed Collar or Chinese / Mandarin Collar. Model is wearing the Chinese / Mandarin Collar.
Jusi: 100% Silk
Gentle Hand Wash Only
Made in the Philippines
ABOUT THE MODEL
Amanda Bernardo, 30, is originally from Princeton Junction, New Jersey. She now lives in Brooklyn, New York, and she is an attorney for a small immigration law firm in the Financial District.
Generally I get immigrants green cards and defend them from deportation. Lately, in the Trump era, the deportation defense battle is the toughest it's ever been. So as a chair for FALA New York and AABANY, I've been pushing to get other attorneys and the Asian American / Filipino American community in general more engaged and aware of how our immigration laws play out in reality. I'm hoping to get young attorneys and law students passionate and active in the immigration practice, as well, particularly in removal defense where there's way too much notario fraud and a huge shortage in competent minority lawyers.
Connect with Amanda on Facebook (facebook.com/aj.brillantes) and LinkedIn (linkedin.com/in/amandajbernardo/).