- Hand embroidered "Ethnic" front design in gold colored thread (companion piece to the Amanda barong)
- Random speckles of embroidery on the rest of the barong
- Half open pechera (button front half opening)
- Side vents
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Custom made to your measurements and specifications. *You MUST choose the features you want in the drop down menus above before adding barong to cart. **You MUST also get measured. Please allow at least 2 months to produce and deliver. Free alterations are available after delivery subject to terms. Click here to see "How This Works".
- Available in Slim Cut (form fitting with a little space for comfort and movement) or Regular Cut (with extra space for more comfort and movement). Model is wearing a Regular Cut barong. Click here for an example of a Slim Cut barong.
Steven Raga was born, raised and currently lives in New York City. He serves as chief of staff at the New York State Assembly. Steven is also a Queens County Democratic Committeeman for the 34th Assembly District in the State of New York, a New York State Advisory Committee Member for the US Federal Civil Rights Commission and a member of Queens Community Board 2. He serves as a Board Member for the National Federation of Filipino American Associations (NaFFAA), Pilipino American Unity for Progress (UniPro), Asian Women for Health and Woodside On The Move, while also serving on the Community Engagement Subcommittee for the United Way Young Leaders Council of New York City. Steven is also President of Raga Consulting, LLC, which provides consultation for non-profit organizations, tech companies and professional sports teams.
Follow Steven on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter - @stevenraga