- Traditional (masculine) fit barong
- Hand embroidered vines and leaves front U rectangular design with ornamental knotting (companion piece to the Bianca barong)
- Random speckles of embroidery on the rest of the barong
- Half open pechera (button front half opening)
- Side vents
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Custom made to your measurements and specifications. *You MUST choose the features you want in the drop down menus above before adding barong to cart. **You MUST also get measured. Please allow at least 2 months to produce and deliver. Free alterations are available after delivery subject to terms. Click here to see "How This Works".
- Available in Slim Cut (form fitting with a little space for comfort and movement) or Regular Cut (with extra space for more comfort and movement). Model is wearing a Slim Cut barong. Click here for an example of a Regular Cut barong.
- Available in Long Sleeve (with buttoned cuffs) or Short Sleeves (no cuffs). Model is wearing Long Sleeves. Click here for an example of a barong with Short Sleeves.
- Available with Regular Pointed Collar or Chinese / Mandarin Collar. Model is wearing the Regular Pointed Collar. Click here for an example of a Chinese / Mandarin Collar.
- As these barongs are customized and made by hand, there may be some variations in color, embroidery and button designs.
Cocoon Outer: 100% Silk (synthetic, not from animals)
Inner Lining: 100% Organza
Gentle hand wash only. See our FAQ page for care instructions at the bottom. Click here for the FAQ page.
Custom made in the Philippines
All prices are in US dollars
ABOUT THE MODEL
Michael Miranda is originally from Toledo, Ohio, and he now resides in Los Angeles, California hustling to make a living through acting, singing, tending bar at private events, and driving for Uber. He is currently for hire.
Michael started a production company in 2018 called Pretty & Petty Brands. They produce music, merchandise, and shows. He frequents open mics and community events to be more engaged in the LA scene. He's been featured on Tuesday Night Cafe in Little Tokyo - Los Angeles and the Wish107 Bus, and he has hosted the main stage of the 626 and OC Night Market.
Michael loves working with the community to drive positive change. Two causes he cares for are climate change and homelessness, and he would like to be more involved with organizations that address these issues. In Ohio, he organized a 5K race and clothing drive to benefit a homeless shelter in Columbus. Michael would also like to one day work with Engineers Without Borders.
Sing with Michael on Instagram @_mikeysings, and eat with him on Instagram @_mikeyeats
Photo shoot location: Columbus, Ohio